Sunday, August 27, 2006

Watch this if you can


OMG last sunday I watched the most awesome tv show...."Planet Earth" on sunday evening early. about 6 pm....you have to watch it. it is spectacular. the photography is out of this world. and I learned things I never knew before.

It is a five part series.

you have to watch it.

the first one had this amazing thing about penquins. the males carry the eggs on thier feet for four months in -40 conditions in the antarctic while the females head north to warmer waters. then the egss hatch while it is still minus thirty out and the males take care of the young. While waiting for the eggs to hatch in the four months of total darkness down there they huddle together by the thousands to stay warm. Every other living thing has migrated north except for the male king penquins.....awesome.

there was some incredible footage of a great white shark snatching a seal out of mid air....and some satelite footage of a dry savanah in africa flooding (an annual event caught on film)

the second show this sunday looks to be as spectacular as the first. can't wait to see it.
I love these kinds of shows.

1 comment:

Conky said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!!! xo