Man, monday is coming way to fast and I am spending way too much time alone. I find myself doing the most bizarre thing. Paper work I have put off forever, looking at photo's that need to be put in albums yet, I even contemplated taking up a long forgotten needlepoint project. I started asking myself why these particular things were catching my fancy... the only answer I come up with is the whole "sight" thing. I didn't realize it was such a big deal. hahaha
I realize that I would probably still have sight in my right eye but just close one of your eyes and try to function for a day. It sucks.
A person gets used to things after a while though and I am sure this would be one of those times, but it is still worrying. ho hum......
My worst fear is something gets balled up or I have a reaction like I did the last time they gave me drugs and I go blind. Just shoot me now.
I tried to tak emy mind off my worries by baking yesterday. After I was done in the field, raking the greenfeed rows together, I fixed some fence that the calves were getting through all the time and came home and baked 12 dozen buns. We used them for our lunches in the field and were nearly out. The last lot seemed to disappear awefully fast until I was told that my son was taking a bag or two for his lunches as well...Our freezer is outside in the garage so I don't know much of what happens.
Anyway, all I did was eat too many buns. four altogether and then sat around the rest of the night feeling like such a glutenous loser. hahaha my selfloathing knows no depths.
today I am on my own again. Robert left this morning to have a part for the combine welded and isn't back yet. I suspect it will late evening before I see him again. ho hum...
I guess I'll go now, I am obviously even boring myself with all this dribble. Hopefully something exciting will happen tomorrow that I can write about.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment