Monday, August 21, 2006

I am such a Winner

Have you ever wondered what people really think of you. I know for a fact it's never what you think they think.

People actually think about you a lot less than you think they do. Practically never actually. They are too wrapped up in thier own little world to worry over much about yours. Which is good I think, takes a lot of the stress off you, you don't have to concern yourself with what people are thinking and just concentrate on doing what it takes to make yourself happy.

Being happy is a really hard thing to do. I think that most of us believe we don't deserve to be happy and go through life sabotaging ourselves.

I've actually caught myself doing just that many times. Which is really ironic because I whine and snibble about wanting to be happy to anyone who will listen. (good grief, I make myself sound like a real winner, don't I)

I know what it would take to make myself happier.... I mean I should be ecstatic already, I have a great husband, I work outdoors, I know how to read and write, I have clean water to drink and no bombs dropping through the roof. Life should be grand, so why aren't I happier....

I blame it on the stress... most of you won't know how stressful farming is in todays world, but I am sure it is relevant to the stress in 9-5 persons life. everything is relevant it's just on a bigger scale.

If I could get rid of the stress, my life would wonderful.... but then who's wouldn't be. Yes stress is the big monkey wrench in the mechanics of life.

Maybe it is all about perception...in fact...I know it is. So from now on I'm going to try really hard to perceive myself in a stress free state. Who knows maybe it will work.

Here's hoping you are all over the moon baby !

1 comment:

Conky said...

maybe u should start shooting heroin so u are happier.... LOL
i think happiness is too much to expect from life...i think being content from time to time is about the best we can hope 4...