Friday, August 18, 2006

Quick ! somebody pinch me !

Quick, somebody pinch me and slap me silly. I was in my favorite clothing store yesterday and was trying on pants, they have a big pant sale this week.hahaha

I was so excited I almost passed out in the change room when I tried on a pair of black NEW YORK jeans in my usual size and they were loose. A never before seen event for me. I actually had to ask Robert, who was waiting outside the room waiting for my modeling debute, to go and get me a smaller size...poor man, I've made him my best girlfriend. anyway...he brings me a smaller size and they fit. Holy shit. since last year I have dropped 4 pant sizes. now before you get too jealous I do have to remind you all that I was starting with a very high numbered size...so what seems positively puny to me is still relative to a car cover in your skinny world. But..... I'm impressed. Ecstatic, over the moon. I do have to admit thought that I had this really wierd moment the other night. I was lying in bed reading. It's dark outside and I have just a little clamp on the headboard type light on. Robert comes in and turns the tv on to watch the news. It's warm so I am on top of the covers. I slide my glasses to the tip of my nose and look over at the tv. I didn't get to see the news segment that first caught my attention though, because I was distracted by something I saw. Bush, that's right I actually could, if I twisted my upper body just the right way, see my pubic hair. First time in years, other than in the mirror. hahahaha just thought I'd share that.

When a friend and I were discussing our weightloss, she likened it to losing bits of oneself, " my fat and I have become old friends" she said. I said " I guess it is kinda like losing parts of your body, but it's a good thing, right?" She then replied...."what if it's the best parts and what's left sucks?"

hmmmmmmm I have to think about that one. What if she's right. and with the wieght we lose our sense of humor and good chi..... what's worse a happy fatso or a skinny bitch ! you tell me.

3 comments:

Conky said...

hhhahaha hahah sputter hahah hahah pubic hahah hahahahaha cough cough hahaha hahahahahh hahahahah muahahhahahaha

Cathy said...

what ! did I spell it wrong?

Conky said...

hhahahah NO! im just laughing! let me laugh! would u rather i go mental? lol