Well, my husbands family reunion is officially over and a great time was had by all, except the young mother who got too much sun and the old wine-o who used "too much sun" as an excuse to do a no-show the second day, after a night of heavy drinking around the camp fire. Loser.
and no it wasn't me.
Not to toot my own horn but I ended up being the main entertainment, me and my genealogy binder. I even gave a talk before all in attendance about how to go about starting genealogy and some of the tricks I learned in the time I have been doing it. I have requests for copies of my work on the family. Yikes...I knew that would happen and even told robert I was worried people would just want copies of mine....now I have to make a master and get copies made. grrrrr.....see being popular is nothing but work...be glad you aren't one of the COOL kids, it's way easier.
We had people there from North West Territories, Vancouver, Hamilton Ontario and Norway.
The Norwegian family were super nice and have invited us all to Norway in three years for the next reunion. Alright !!! Before you think I am married to a Norwegian....stop.... The fellow from Norway was born and raised in Newcastle, England he married a Norwegian girl and has lived in Norway for many years. But he is as British and the rest of the family over here. There 17 year old son James was one of the most drop dead gorgeous males I have ever seen. I know it is sick someone my age would even have noticed a young fella like that...but oooohhhh la-la.....
dark curly hair, just a smidge longer than prepy , a mustache, the most intense blue eyes and a lovely norwegian/british accent.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
send me pictures of the hottie please!
Post a Comment