Saturday, July 01, 2006

Start the day all over


I want a mulligan. A do over. I planned to get up extra early and mow my front lawn before it got outrageously hot, naaaaaahhhhhh didn't happen. Robert got up at 4:30 and closed the window and the blinds so it was dark and no goddam bird chirping to wake me up. He came back to be and at 8 am I finally jerked upright in bed in a panic (I hate that when that happens) It was already 24 freeking degrees out and no wind. so much for the lawn. We had breakfast and Robert headed outside. We hope to rake and bale some hay today. Its suppose to get to 32 today. ugggghhh. I have no cab on my tractor.


I went out and mowed my lawn anyway...idiot. I figured...i am going to get all sweaty and sticky later so might as well get it out of the way. besides I hate trying to mow it when it is over long...my pathetic little bag mower that I push around doesn't like to cut and pick it up if it over an inch too long. Yes that is right...I use a push mower. It is good exercise and does a nicer job. the big part of the lawn I use the riding mower but it does not get cut as often.


I can't wait to get my hair done again. I let it go too long between perms and it is straight again. looks aweful. so it is in a pony tail all the time. why let it grow long if you keep it tied up all the time robert asks. sounds like the whole should you have a dog argument to me.

1 comment:

Conky said...

i am loving the cartoons!!!