Is it just me or has the world gone insane. Like what is up with the whole N.Korea thing and why does George W. go out of his way to find trouble. Okay, Okay, I get that the US wants to be the world's referee and we should all be grateful that they are willing to step up to the plate, so to speak and call bullshit on the bad guys. But if the US didn't go out of thier way to antagonize people there would be a lot less strife in the world. I am not nieve enough to think that all the worlds problems could be solved if the US just shut the hell up but I think it would go a long way in helping. You don't have to be the village idiot to figure that out. Look at George W, there my friends is the village idiot.
After all, he only needs to walk away, it's hard to have a fight with ones self.
I say, if he thinks the fighting in Iraq is such worthy thing, he should enlist his twin daughters in the Army and ship 'em on over. After all, folks who had no say in whether the US went to war over there or not, have children there.
On a totally different topic....I am going to the new PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN movie tomorrow. hahahahaha....ooooohhhh popcorn I love movie popcorn.
I'll let you know if its as good as the first. Johnny Depp is lovely (even on opium) hahahaha
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im going to see it on sunday!!!!
we will compare notes!
Post a Comment