Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baked like a bug on a bumper.

I guess you must all be in a heat induced coma or I would have heard from you. I know why Jen hasn't touched base is just basic public drunkeness. Shame for you.
Just don't leave your panties in the ladies room again...oh wait...hahaha that was me.

Friends have taken pity on me in my crisis and are taking us out for an anniversary dinner on the town. what lovely friends I have.

I had an allergic reaction to the flourescent dye they injected into my arm to make my eyes glow in the pictures of the retina they took yesterday. My arm swelled and a spot around the injection site turned purple in about 2 minutes. I got great big marble sized welts on my face and they itched, my ears turned red and burned, all by the time I got to the truck. Robert dragged me back inside and everyone started panicking....I ended up getting a shot of steroids and told to take antihystimines for the rest of the day. The itching and face welts (hives) left after an hour or so but the swelled and bruised arm is still here. oh ya and the coolest part of the whole experience was ....they told me that the dye would turn my urine bright yellow.. which was an understatement. It was like yellow paint. bright like a highlight pen. It lasts about 36 hours or less if you drink lots of water and flush it out faster since it is hard on the kidney's. Which I did since I only have one working kidney I try to be kind to it.

Hey Jen, when you sober up, call me, but not tonight ...I'm going out.

3 comments:

Conky said...

u make me sound like a drunk! lol

Moo's mom said...

Happy Anniversary ... Happy Anniversay ... Happy Anniversary ... too you!

Hope you have a lovely dinner out.

We will need to touch base here pretty quick so we can make a plan to visit soon ... getting sooooo excited to see you guys.

PS what are the dogs names ... it might make it easier for me (terrified of dogs you know)

Ciao Luv Kelly and Fam

Cathy said...

I will email you right away and send a map. did I do that yet. send a map I mean...can't remember.