
I am sure by now it is racing through the minds and lips of some of the area's most notorious gossips, that I was seen in the drugstore with thier own eyes, talking to the pharmacist about, and then purchasing a home pregnancy test. Yes that's right, rumor has it, that Robert, the sly dog (you have to watch the quiet ones) has impregnated his 40+ year old wife. Slap him on the back, shove a cigar in his mouth and buy the man a drink, by God , didn't know he had it in him. hahahahahahaha NOT....
Oh I did buy a pregnancy test alright but not for me. For my sons girlfriend. I couldn't stand the suspence and she had no way of getting to town. Then I waited for two days for her to come over and tell me the results.
THE RABBIT DIED !
and she cried and cried. Poor thing. I told her most of the tears are just hormones. She does not want a baby. Nor does my son. NOr do I.
But I did the motherly thing...okay, I didn't. I just told her to take the time to think about it and then to do what she felt was going to be best for her, not to worry about what anyone else wants or thinks because in the end she is the one that has to live with what ever guilt there is. Guilt if she keeps it and is a lousy mother and guilt if she terminates. She is the only one that can decide if what she does is worth the price and that once she does make up her mind...she shouldn't look back. Just know that she did what was best for her at the time. It's not fair to look back ten years from now and feel bad about your decision....you aren't there yet, this is happening now and so you have to decide based on the now.
Robert and I are just waiting to hear if the rumors spread about it being our little bundle of joy.
1 comment:
OH SHIT she IS PREGNANT!!!!!! argggggggggggggggggggggggggg
argggg UGHHHHH fAAACKKKKKKK noooooooo shitttttttt i have tourettes argggggg fuck mmmmmhmhmhmhm grrrrrrrrrrrrr fuck
Post a Comment