
OMG !!! it is so hot today...32 degrees. In the house is nice and cool, the house is nice...house good. But did I get to stay in the house....NO !! I had to drive to Edmonton to pick up tractor parts and price out a new quad (our twenty year old one gave up its ghost last week)
It's never a good thing to go twenty years between purchases...the price inflation is a shocker. They want between $7,000 and !0,000 dollars...
so after spending the hottest part of the day dragging my sweaty ass from one dealers to another smoozing up the salesmen (I even wore a top with cleavage, I'm not proud I'll take any advantage I can, not that there is one for overweight middleaged women. Unless the salesman is fatter and older than me. hahahaha) I am so soured from the whole experience that I am convinced we can make do with the one quad we have now. surely we can get by without two.
To top the day off right...the parts I went for specifically.....they didn't have them. Argggggghhhh

So I came home....stripped and jumped into my 60 gallon capacity bathtub, with luke warm water...aaaahhhhhh heaven, layed down totally submersed (no mean feat) and read for an hour.I grabbed a big bottle of ice cold soda from the fridge and a chilled. hahah
Why does it have to be so hot, nobody likes it this hot. We should make a law. It should be hot only in one place in the world and all the lizard people can go there....leave the rest of us in the perfect world...no colder than 0 no hotter than 20...oh ya.....Im there with bells on !
time to go kill a chicken and have supper.
1 comment:
hahaha i wanna swim in a giant slurpee cup now!!!
Post a Comment