
Eeeeeeehaaaaa ! The Stampede is on in Calgary.
We've been busy cutting down more hay the past few days. Hot work, inside a cab, sitting directly above the engine and having no airconditioner. Thankfully there is fan, although it just blows terrifically hot air on your already hot enough to fry an egg face. I lost 8 lbs in water yesterday alone....drink the well dry when I get in and put it all back on. We had a bit of a thunderstorm last night so we got off early. We were inside by 9 pm watching a tv movie.
sweet.
I never got to see the new Pirates movie on friday. some pudding brained big truck driver spit a rock out of his tire on the freeway and it hit the window of our beautiful baby(aka dodge 1 ton pick up) so by the time we waited in line at speedy auto glass for an hour and it took a half hour to fix. we ran short of time, cause robert had elected to pick up the parts he ordered on our way home instead of on our way in ....so we had to be at that place by 5:30 pm. the simplest thing to cut from our itinerary was of course the movie. Oh well, maybe it will come to Whitecourt.

I did score some new flatware for the table. I have been married for 29 years all total and this is the first new tableware I have ever bought. It is lovely big handled stuff, quite heavy. I love it. Makes you feel like your eating in some swanky restaurant. hahahaha
Oh and I got a new toaster oven....my old one burned out. wouldn't toast a thing. costco had them on sale with a coupon.....we love costco.
well....gotta go. the old ball and chain is doing the whole, heavy sigh and coughing routine to get my attention....he wants breakfast I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment