
Smokey out here today....all the trees going up in flames and the wind change and I become a shut in. Asthma sucks. I have a lot of trouble breathing when the air gets bad, wheezing and gagging. Robert gets worried and orders me to stay inside. Oh...what a cross I bare. It is 30 outside again today and I have to stay indoors, in my nice cool 19* house, ha what a hardship. Today was fun, if it's smokey again tomorrow , who knows, I could be climbing the walls for something to do. what a fickle witch I am.
The quad search is a bust. Robert is back peddling on me big time. I only wish he had told me he would rather rebuild the old one first instead of going along with the buying new theory. To think I flagrantly flaunted my more attractive body parts to ice cap(Tim Hortons) drinking, socks and sandals wearing slime ball salesmen in +32 degrees temperatures in un-airconditioned show rooms or worse yet, outside in a sunbaked tarmaced lot for nothing. Oh wait it wasn't all for nothing ..I did come home with something. A BIG F'ING HEADACHE and I am not suppose to allow myself to get stress headaches. Like I have some control over that....now I just stress out about getting a stress headache. God's toenails, I may be going slowly insane. Okay, Okay it may be happening a bit faster than that. Geez, what are you my concience.

Okay I may be a bit slow on the upswing from time to time but I am not the village idiot, paying for grocery bags, IT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG.
1 comment:
awwww no quad after u already whored yourself! DAMNNNNNN
Post a Comment