Thursday, July 20, 2006

MY TURN

So after several days of running the sons girlfriend around to appointments, it's finally my turn to go for an appointment. Tomorrow morn. I go to the Royal Alex hospital in Edmonton and they are going to take some complicated picture of my eye. These pictures are the preliminary stage of the whole needle in the eye and lazer surgery thing they plan to do. gives me the willies just saying it. I feel the needle going in already. yikes.

I have to quite writing about my son and his girlfriend, it is just getting too complicated and I am in deep moral conflict.

For those of you who have been following the on going saga of the life of stick girl. She is broken. A broken stick girl. I am thinking about a graft.

The haying is nearly done...and we are getting ready to attend roberts family's reunion on the long weekend in aug. and then a visit from my niece and her family I hope. I have already dusted and washed the tea cup collection.

Roberts and my wedding anniversary on Saturday...Thirteen years already.

I had a susie homemaker day today...stayed inside and baked 12 dozen buns this morning and then made roberts favorite frozen raspberry cheesecake dessert, then after lunch I made a sour cream coffee cake to use up some old sourcream and two types of cookies, Angel thins (with poppy seeds) and peanut butter (mmmm a personal favorite). Should be good till september for desserts and company snacks. The buns we go through fairly fast since we take bag lunches to the field everyday.

It was a hot one today and it was nice in the house even with the oven on.
I'll write more tomorrow..I am beat now... I was up at 5 am and outside to water my shrubs before it got too hot. and I have to get up at the same time tomorrow morning to make it to the city on time for my appointment.

til then.

1 comment:

Conky said...

if it wasnt so hot i would have called to say happy anniversary but im dumb and self absorbed and pitiful in the heat haha