
Shopped til I dropped !
We hit the city today, it's been nearly a month so we had a lot of shopping to make up for.
Costco is always a big one. They won't let us out the door unless we leave at least $300.
I hit Pennington's of course....what is up with the colours this year....yikes....I really don't want to walk around all summer looking like a different flavor of sherbert ice cream for every day of the week. Somebody should say something. Large women, I for one, do not need to wear neon T-shirts to be seen.
Our favorite chinese food restaurant was open again after closing for a month for renovations.....it was delicious...just like I remember it being...it has been since Janaury since I had chinese....we were busy calving.
In costco...I made some lady laugh her head off...well it didn't really come right off....but I think I saw how it was attached...when she threw it back with her mouth wide open.
Robert was putting a third 4L jug of milk in the buggie and I sarcasticly said...you do remember we only have one fridge.......
and then I embarrassed him to hell and back when in a wood stove store....while I was patiently waiting for him to read all the labels on stove additives for chimney cleaning. I overheard a sales rep. tell the receptionist that she was there to see some lady manager and that her name was SUMMER....I couldn't resist....I walked over and said....I suppose you hear this a lot...but you should have said...SUMMER'S HERE......hahahaha...
She said she hears lines like that every day..... Robert rudely grabbed my arm and drug me out of the store...I have to say...I didn't think I faux pawed. hahaha
Well I'm ready to hit the hay. Didn't sleep so well last night...this cold damp (coastal like) weather has my old bones aching. Ibprofen is my dearest friend.
think about this....WHAT CAME FIRST THE TURTLE OR THE EGG ?
1 comment:
robert sounds like ayla...im forever embarrassing her with my big mouth...she runs away pretending not to know me. ha!
Post a Comment