
I baked today.
Robert was whining about there being no buns in the freezer and you all know I have to spoil the crap out of him so he doesn't notice what an expensive person I am to have around.
The only problem with the baking things is that I turn around and eat it. The buns are just too good...specially when they come right out of the oven....
The mobile grain cleaning guy is here so we are running around moving trucks and hauling grain from one bin to another, getting our grain cleaned of weed seeds makes the end product more productive when we plant it this spring. Robert is already excited about working inthe dirt. I just do what he tells me...usually drive the tractor pulling the seed drill...(the planter) I go round and round and he comes every couple of hours and fills it again. I get judged by all the neighbors and folks driving by on the road for weeks after if I miss any spots...cause nothing grows there....They all call and say...you missed a spot. damn...so I am very carefull...and last year.....I was 100 % ...never missed a spot.
EXCITING ISN'T IT.
1 comment:
mmmmmmmmmmm i want your buns baby!
Post a Comment