Thursday, March 16, 2006

Anyway,
here's another one of those shots, that for the life of me I can't remember what I found so funny, but look I actually had a waist. hahahaha

Things around here today are pretty glum... Robert pulled a bit of a boner yesterday...He forgot to latch the door on one of the graineries and three of the big bulls found it open and ate too much grain. We managed to keep them alive overnight but they are very ill today. The Vet is coming to the farm ($185/hour + $50. mileage) to pump thier stomachs, he estimates it taking about 4 hours....yikes. I try really hard not to rant and rave when things like this happen since you know who is so sensitive...but now I just want to throttle him......

Anyway, to make matters worse two of the bulls that are sick are already sold....if they die we have to return money and kiss ass. I am so glad this is the last year we will have bulls for sale.

It's snowing here to beat the band...we had our spring weather in January. which worked out well since that is when we did our calving.

I am still pulling hair with this data processing for the cattle program....but I may actually get it done today....here's hoping.

2 comments:

Conky said...

ooooooo jesussssssss im having flashbacks of that summer when your cattle ate too much hay and...it died...1st dead thing I ever saw i think.

i hope they make it...and u dont bludgeon robert to death.

Conky said...

LOVE the KERMIT shirt!!!!