Another wasted day.
I have spent the day researching genealogy and found nothing...Some days are like that, and then, just when you are ready to throw in the towel...you find some minuscule amount of information and you're hooked again. I have filled five 4" binders with all the dribble I have printed off.
I should really be doing something constructive with my time. Like, I don't know, get a job and make money....
Robert says I would have to do it at night when I should be sleeping...cause I would still have to do my work around here....damn farmer.
nothing much happening lately. haven't seen my son for about 3 weeks now...aaaaaaaah bliss.
that sounds really bad doesn't it.
steak for supper tonight, baked potatoe and salad.
the dogs are happy it is warming up.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmmmmm i want steak now...
Post a Comment