Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Oh Happy Day !

You know how you can be having a kind of ho-hum kind of day and then some little thing will happen to put the day into a whole new light.....Today is that kind of day for me.

I was sitting in front of the computer tearing my hair out, thanks to the problem riddled Canadian Cattle Identification Program website, where we have to go online and register the birth and corresponding CCIA tag numbers for every calf born on our farm. It is the only way they can be sold later. The website is a pain in the ass...they keep upgrading but never fix the glitches. The auction marts are breathing down their necks to get it fixed but it is a slow process. Every year at this time, three years in a row now...I go bald.

Anyway I decided to take a breather and check my email...and lo'n behold....there it was and email from the past. My first cousin Carole emails me about my genealogy. She is interested in the family history and wants to pick my brain...and share old photo's with me.... I crave old photo's. It was a short email but made my day.... I love sharing family history.

So now I am off in happy land, I'm going to send her a bunch of info and pics.

I'd also like to say thanks to Jen for helping me out with my blog problems. It will get better.

1 comment:

Conky said...

hey u fixed it all on your own! youre a pro now!!!!!!!!!! :o)

cool @ the cousin contact....plz lemme know what goodies and tidbits u get from her!