Isn't life grand !When you're not overwhelmed with bills, illhealth and the like. The kinds of burdens most of us find ourselves weighted down with day in and day out. Even I, I know it is hard to imagine, since I appear to lead such a charmed life, but yes, I too have trouble scratching together enough mulaa to pay those damn visa bills. hahaha
The way I look at it is......the evil Cathy has had way more life experience than the good Cathy....and the good Cathy tends to be a bit of a doormat. I like Evil Cathy much better...unfortunately for her....other people have trouble warming up to her. damn....
If I thought I could get through life being rude, pushy, loud, and outrageously obnoxious with out being struck by lightening or burnt for eternity in the bowels of hell (damn religious endoctrination rearing its ugly head again) I would be all that and more...
I'm sorry if that offends some of you, but you have to admit that at some time in your pious life you haven't wished you could be more aggressive, outspoken or the life of the party...well.....?
That's what I', talking about....being able to cut loose without worrying about hurting someones feelings, stepping on toes, insulting some oversensitive nittwitt. No secrets, no hidden agendas, no passive aggression, just plain old fashioned feelings and letting it all hang out.
Jesus Murphy !!! sometimes I just want to scream with it....the pressure builds in my head until my teeth hurt and my tongue has blisters from biting it. AAAAAAahhhhh,,,, just shut up you stupid ass............ no one wants to hear that crap. You don't know what the Hell you're talking about. You just love the sound of your own voice so much you are willing to bore the rest of us into extinction with all the dribble spilling out of your yap....
how many times has evil Cathy wished she could say just that and then some to people who irritate her to no end. But then there sits the bain of my existance...good cathy...yes.... with her smug little smile and butter wouldn't melt in her mouth expression. Wagging that stubby little finger in my face saying...tut, tut, tut..... what do we say.?
Of all the things my parents could have taught me...(quantum physics, plant propagation, fly tying etc....) one of the few things that seems to have stuck is respect for my elders and don't use the phone unless it's for emergencies....oh ..okay I learned a few other things too , but we'll save those for another time.
So you have probably guessed by now that some senior citizen has pissed me off and I had to vent.
Why is it said that you should respect your elders when they show little to none for the rest of us, after all it is our wages that pay for thier old age security cheques. We should all show them and become unemployed.... They should all learn that you shouldn't crap on the guy standing between you and a passing ice flow.
FYI for today....In medieval times, map makers were in big demand. Dozens of poorly paid young men were given the job of making maps for the richer classes and sea faring merchants. When they were marking an unknown area on the map for reference....The would scribe "There be dragons here" meaning that area was uncharted. I love that saying...THERE BE DRAGONS HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment