
Bad news I'm afraid. Cousin Bob C. has colon cancer. Surgery is scheduled for next week, so we nixed our visit today. His sons are there from Edmonton and we didn't want to intrude. I hope it all turns out well.
Damned Cancer!!!
Grey and foggy here today and we are heading into the city to tie up some loose ends since we aren't going to Wetaskiwan. Ughhhh I didn't really feel like shopping today....no really!
I am wearing one of the low cut t-shirts robert likes so much...lucky for me, when I look down all I see is tantilizing cleavage....too bad for the rest of humanity, they have to look at the whole package, a middle aged fat lady with her tits falling out of her shirt. lol Isn't it odd how we see ourselves. I have this great self image happening....Where I see myself as reasonably good looking, outgoing, cheerful full of laughter and joy. but then I walk past a store window or a mirror and wham...walk straight into that damn brick wall....Oh ya, I say to myself. I'm short, fat and getting really old looking. huh...how could I forget that. It's a mystery!
Had a break through with my genealogy yesterday doing Roberts families. the names are so unusual though that it is much easier than doing my lines. there are only 24,000 Summersgill's in Yorkshire England in 1840 to sift through. piece of cake !
wish me luck in the city. shopping consists mostly of cattle feed, salt and meds. and a few groceries on the way home. lol....sounds exciting.
1 comment:
yeah i think im ok looking too...
i am so shocked when i see myself in unflattering light. hhahahahah
THat sucks about Bob...arg!
Post a Comment