Thursday, April 06, 2006

ADDENDUM:

I baked cookies last night for Robert , even though he hadn't asked and I was a bit curious as to why he hadn't. Usually if it has been a few days since the last cookies disappeared he was asking me to make some. but not this time....last night after he wolfed down a half dozen warm cookies and said he was so glad I had baked. I asked him why he hadn't said anything about us being out. He said...and this was so funny.....he said "I DIDN'T WANT IT TO GO ON YOUR BLOG." hahahaha tooo late....it is anyway. hahahahaha he is just a bit miffed that I wrote about the buns he made me bake a while back...and I put it on my blog. I told him it was like the human interest stories the local news channel ran some nights when it's been a slow news day...ahahahahahah filler. Love you Robert.

2 comments:

Conky said...

see, i told u i wasnt the only reader!

Cathy said...

well there is at least two people reading this dribble out of the 30 I sent the site to. lol