
Okay, it's official. I am now, completely pissed off. And another thing, I don't care who knows it. so there.
Is it just me or is there getting to be more and more stupid people in the world. I mean honestly! I can't figure it out. More people know how to read and write than ever before...we are suppose to be in the age of enlightenment, what with technology what it is today. You know, computers, blackberries, camera phones and text messaging. My god, we should all be freaking einstein's. But I am sad to be the one to report that that is far from the case. For instance.
Oh yes you knew I was going to elaborate didn't you. Of course, I don't just go off on a rant for no reason.. hahahahaha that would be just plain stupid, now wouldn't it.
There is this girl I know who has just recently gone to her doctor and was convinced to go on the pill. Thank God. I am sure it was all explained to her in the normal fashion , how one goes about being on the pill. riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt. hahahah I asked her how she was feeling now that she has been on for a couple of weeks....to which she replies...oh I haven't had to take one yet. Now, I beg you, just shoot me now....or better yet ...shoot her...she is just too dumb to live. I mean honestly........ So okay, I dared to ask...why she wasn't taking them yet. Oh she says....we haven't had sex since the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , you know. Okay TMI, I said, but you should be taking them now anyway. Every day. Oh no she says only when we have sex....
now at this point I have to elaborate....it is a blessing we have gun control in this country, so that normally sane, law abiding folks, like me for instance, don't have access to grandad's old army rifle at a time like this or you would all be coming to visit me in some federal prison back east and sending me fudge for Christmas. I'd have to learn how to street fight or I'd end up being somebodies bitch...hahahahaha but I digress.
I sent my little dim-whitted friend home for the box of pills. and then made her read the instructions leaflet out loud. She got about two paragraphs in and then looks up at me and says Oh. I am not kidding folks I honestly saw a light come in the girls head and come streaming out her ears. Halleluha...... I only hope she remembered what she read by the time she walked home. hahahaha
Now you might be thinking to yourself that this has definitely got to be an exaggeration...but I kid you not. Word for Word it is the god's honest truth. I only wish I were making it up. hahaha
And then there was the guy at the book sale the other day in town. I graciously volunteered to run the check out. Oh, ya we are quite the organised community club. we even had the use of an interac machine. So there was this guy...there with three little kids. I do have to confess that he seemed quite flustered and overwhelmed with having all three of his children hanging off of him , whining at the same time....He had an armful of books his wife had sent him there for and a few the kids had picked out. He comes up to pay and swipes his interac card....nothing happens....he tries again...still nothing... now he puts the littlest kid down and checks to make sure he has the stripe facing the right way on the card...swipes again....still nothing....now he looks at me apologetically....the line up is getting longer....and I said here let me try....he passes me his LIBRARY CARD. no kidding.
While this is only a small example of the idiocy I have been exposed to lately I think you see my point. I thought natural selection was suppose to take care of all that....that's what we get for having such great medi-care...right.
anyway....see you round the bend.
2 comments:
omfg i hope she never breeds.
thats beyond....
today tarah at work was being shown something about our mailboxes we rent out...so i showed her how to print off a letter of payment notice...and she asks *so do we mail this to him?* Ummmmm yeah lets spend 51 cents to mail this when we could pop it in his mailbox for free 3 steps fr where we are standing...hahahaha
i have to say i'm impressed he had a card that was at least related to his purpose with all the kids hanging on him. i know all about how distracting that is.
Post a Comment