
Alright, I've decided, one of you will have to kill me before I ever get old and senile. If there is a God, I won't last that long.
I mean, really, what a terrible way to end an otherwise glorious life. I ask you, WHERE IS THE DIGNITY.
There is none that's what. It went out the window along with your memory, continance and good hygene. About the only good thing you can say about getting old is thank god you lose your marbles because the only thing worse than peeing your pants on a daily basis, drooling on yourself and needing help to wipe your ass, would be to actually be lucid enough to know what is going on. Oh...the shame.
I can't decide if I will be one of those old ladies they have to tie to thier chair because they are always trying to run away (thier not so stupid) or one of those that lay in thier bed all day and yell "Help" 20 gazillion times for no reason. Maybe one of those old gals that the nurses find stealthily creeping down the halls late at night to crawl into bed with one of the old men. hahahaha na not one of those. I know...I'll be one of those that pulls myself along in my wheelchair by my feet, with goofy slippers on, and stops at the doors of other peoples rooms and stare at them until they start screetching for the nurses. ahahahahha
Oh yes, so much to look forward to.
I suppose you've guessed by now that the 92nd birthday party for Roberts mother was a huge success. She spent the whole time we were all there trying to figure out who the hell I was. I mean she just stared at me the whole time, with her fingers in her mouth and drool running down her hand and disappearing into the sleeve of her blouse. ikkk. Poor lady. She went from a size 14 when they put her in there to now taking a size 3x...and I don't get it, cause the food sucks. But apparrently she eats hers and what ever anyone else leaves on thier plate as well... She would just die if she knew how she was behaving and what she looks like. This is the same old lady that berated her two daughters-n-law about thier weight everytime she saw them .(that would be me and my sister in law Dorothy, who is dying of cancer now)
I feel sorry for Robert because she thinks he's her husband frank, he looks just like his dad at that age, and everytime he goes to visit...she gets upset and says oh Frank, where have you been. (He's been dead for six years) and then they wonder why I rarely go along. I have an aversion to people who don't like me. I try to give them a wide berth.
Robert had an uncle (his dads brother) who was, in my opinion a miserable prick, that we went to see in hospital in Penticton when we were on holidays five years ago. He was very ill, was hardly able to breath and ended up dying only hours after we were there. The first thing he says to me (we hadn't seen him in about three years) was "humf...you could stand to lose some wieght".....I , of course was left speechless.....but was thinking....ya you f'iing old prick I hope you die.... nana nana nana I won.
The supper the nursing home gave us for the party was bad. a spoonful of green beans and a piece of meatloaf that was still pink in the center and a bun that had been warmed up in the microwave and was petrified. The only good thing about the meal was the blackforest cake we brought with us. But we only managed to salvage the third of it that wasn't mashed by the old gal's cane. She wanted cake first rather than meatloaf and tried to pull the cake closer using her cane,(which I don't know why she is allowed to have since they tie her in her wheelchair) but she used a little more zeal than she should have and walloped the cake right down the middle....twice. and then mashed the rest when she did finally catch the plate it was on and tried to pull it closer.... Oh, yes granny parties are so entertaining.
1 comment:
ooo-mmm-fff-gggg
Post a Comment