
I began not feeling well the evening of my birthday and spent one of the longest nights of my life huddled in a cold clammy sweaty heep on the bathroom floor, flaying the goat into the holy grail of porcelin. The better part of the next day was spent in a dizzy vaguely distant fog, throwing up occassionaly was a relief from the unrelenting stomach cramps. On june 1 I was better (by better I mean not throwing up) my stomach was still upset and I hadn't eaten for two days...Only water and two popsicles I had in the freezer. Those were a bit of heaven.... It was close to 30* out both days...I was sure I had passed hell and gone straight to purgatory....where everyone in hell gets to torment and torture you. I've decided I could lose weight really easily if I never had to eat again. Eleven pounds melted away in two days. Disgusting.
The word about town is....this is the same flu bug that hit the oilers in their series against San Hose and Anehiem. It is going around Edmonton. Ha....go figure. Imagine my catching a famous flu bug, why can't I be that lucky when my family give me lottery tickets. ahahahahaa
I mowed the lawn today so I guess I am officially off the sick list. yipee.
1 comment:
such a way with words! love it hahahaha
Post a Comment