So SMILE will ya. NOthing is ever so bad that you can't manage to paste a smile on your face and play with the neighbours minds. hahahahaMy favorite tune right now is
Isn't it Ironic.
an old man turned 98
he won the lottery, and died the next day.
It's a black fly in your Chardonne'
a death row pardon two months too late.
Isn't it ironic, don't you agree
chorus
It's like rain on your wedding day
a free ride, when you've already paid
It's like good advice, that you just didn't take
who would have thought, it figures.
Mister play it safe, was afraid to fly
he packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye
he'd waited his whole damn life to take that flight
and as the plain crashed down he thought
oh isn't this nice.
Isn't it ironic, don't you agree
alittle too ironic and yah I really do agree
chorus
It's a traffic jam, when you're already late
a NO smoking sign, on your cigarrette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
meeting the man of your dreams and meeting his beautiful husband.
Isn't it ironic,
Life has a funny way of making you think everything's okay
Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everythings okay
Oh life has a funny way of everything blowing up in your face.
the end
It's not that I am a pessimist, but I do really relate to the words in that song.
So I had a doctors appointment the other day....it went pretty well.....The mammog. and bone scan I had in jan turned up nothing....infact my bone scan was better this time than two years ago.....thanks to calcium suppl and lots of milk.
my glucose numbers are down considerably...so he declared me to be none diabetic but to keep doing what I was doing since it was working so well.
My blood pressure was down a lot with just taking the med's for three days prior to the appointment. so that is good.
I am still more or less blind in the left eye. and the doctor heartily agreed with the optometrist that I need to go to the retinal specialist. Eye surgery may be the way they go to try and give me back some vision in that eye...or I may have to stop driving....no peripheral vision on my left side.
I sound like a bloody hypocondriac for God's sake. so not to worry, as long as I can afford my perscriptions I should be alright.
1 comment:
wooohooo for alanis!
Post a Comment