
What a lot of work. But there is hope that in the end it will be worth it. Can't we say that about a lot of life's tests.
This pond is a work in progress. I never thought that two slightly more intelligent than average adults could have so much trouble figuring out how to plant this liner. But it is in now and backfilled. next comes water and more rocks. Photo's to follow.
I planted my pansies today. and my crab apple trees are in bloom. pretty soon the hummingbirds will be knocking at my door looking for thier feeder. I guess I better buy some sugar...some how I don't think they would see SPLENDA as the next best thing to sliced bread like I do. lol.
All my favorite tv shows are showing their season finale's and I am scrambling with the work load to make sure I am in the house in time to watch. Poor robert is eating salads and pizza's gallore right now....no time to cook.
hope you all had a nice mother's day. mine was good.
1 comment:
oh your pond is gunna look FAB!!!!
Post a Comment