Friday, December 01, 2006

Pissing under Pressure

You know how it is, when you go to the Doctor for a yearly physical and they ask you all the embarrassing questions and the ones you don't know the answers to: like has anyone in your family ever had a stroke....what if you didn't know much of your family. My mom and Dad pretty much kept to themselves, so what thier families suffered from is anyones guess.

and then they hand you one of those little plastic jars and show you to the water closet so you can give them a urine sample.... ya right....Oh, I had to go when I was sitting in the chilly waiting room but now, here, in the bathroom, with six other people waiting in the hall, all holding thier own little plastic jar, not a chance. Yes I drank a large glass of water before leaving home, yes I tried running the tap in the sink. Not working. Can I do it at home and bring the jar back later. Yes, oh thank you.

Anyway it was Robert that had to pee under pressure today and it was a no go. Maybe next week.

Apparently I married an extremely healthy man. Doc, said he is in excellent health and should live to be a very old man. Ya !!!

2 comments:

Conky said...

woooohoooO!

Conky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.