Friday, December 15, 2006

HoHum

Not much happening right now, my son is out of work again, no great surprise there. I have just discovered I am a bookaholic. I can't stop buying books to read. I had to quit going on ebay, it was just too easy.

As I may have announced in prior postings, I am making Christmas dinner for Robert and I, turkey dressing potatoes, veggies, gravey etc... bread pudding for dessert I think, and then on Dec 29 am hosting a 60th birthday feast for a friend, complete with baked ham, mashed potatoes, cabbage rolls, crepes, meatballs in gravey, ambrosia salad, veggies, fresh buns, apple pie and chocolate cupcakes (the cupcakes are mostly because she gave me a three tiered cupcake holder- looks like a tree of cupcakes when filled) cute. I want to show her I use it.

So there you have it, the holidays are all about food for me apparently. When I am not cooking, eating or sleeping I will be on the treadmill. It's hard to walk outside in three feet of snow.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum....sorry about your kid being a doofus.
My moms a doofus, I feel your pain haha

Thank you for the FAB parcel...ill email u shortly!

That 60th bday sounds AMAZING! my gawd youll be cooking for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm seem the comment section is being a little finiky! lol 15 posts of one comment haha