
Aloha, from the ultimate in hot vacation destinations. Yes, that's right I am coming to you live from the depths of Hell.
That's right, I am there again. Maybe I should say, I go there from time to time but Robert lives there year round...hahahaha poor fellow. having to put up with me. I can hear myself and see how badly I am behaving but can't make it stop. Oh the shame.
Well the weaning off hormones slowly, sucks. I cry, I laugh, I scream and then I cry some more. I can't sleep and when I do, I either start gagging with this aweful allergy thing I am living through this winter or I have night sweats. The insomnia is the worst because I drag my lazy tired self around all the next day.
My ELDERLY friends all advise, "give it time" ya right.
I guess it has not been a surprise to me, I have done some research into what to expect from this sort of thing. It is just a bit more abrupt for women who have had hysterectomy's, there is no gradual decrease of hormones over years. I am going from the high end dose of estrogen to absolutely nothing in 2 months. What a ride so far.
It wouldn't be so bad if that was all that I was going through, but the hormonal change has put my thyroid out of balance again and they are having to adjust that medication, and when that is out of kilter I am really off the wall. Then there is this allergy thing. My lady doctor looks up my nose and says oh ya...you have bad allergy's , she wants to give me a nasal inhaler. The last one I had cost $80. and didn't work. so I have so far fought that suggestion. We do not have any perscription coverage. Doc, suggested we get some blue cross coverage since most people take more medications as they age not less. Easy for her to say. For the two of us it would cost $105. per month. Way more than what we pay for perscriptions now. Robert refused.
Anyway, I am going to try harder to not do something crazy while I am possessed. That's why we've locked all the sharp objects away. Menopausal women should not be allowed to own guns either.
I have an idea, lets get in the christmas spirit. Sleigh bells ringing, choirs singing, santa coming down the chimney........
No comments:
Post a Comment