Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Feel Used

You know, lately I have been having some really bad thoughts about certain people in my life. I won't say any names, even thought they do not visit my blog, there is just something so public about putting your grieveances in writing. Anyway, I am thinking turning my utility room into a public laundry mat. I may even put coin slots on my washer and dryer. This couple live apart for most of the week, with the woman returning three days a week (on her days off) during which time my washer and dryer run steady.. I swear she is now bringing her mother and sibling dirty clothes from where she spends the rest of her week. The mothers home having no running water or electricity, no tv, no shower, no indoor toilet....etc...... the woman lives in a slum trailer, but what does she care, she has a rich boyfriend with whom she spends most of the week with in his home (which by the way is heated and has plumbing) while her assorted children live in squalor. So is the young woman using my facilities just with her young man because she needs a place to shower and do laundry or does she ligitimately care for him. These are questions I would be asking myself if I were him. But it is none of my business up to the point of my feeling used for my washer and dryer and soap and the phone which she uses while she is waiting for the loads of laundry. She calls her mother, which is long distance from here.... do you hear the nazal twang in my voice as I say all this. Definitely sounds like whining in the first degree to me...But so what. I am intitled to whine. They use my washer more than I do. I do three loads of laundry per week. Darks, Lights and towels. She just brought over three black garbage bays bulging full of laundry. It will be another 7 loads, like last week. USED I tell you.... I am being used.

I could rant and rave and then blame it on menopause. hahahahaha Oh, I can see that coming in handy for a lot of things. heeeeeheeeeheeee

somedays I want to stuff a sock in my mouth. No, really, I hear the abusive shyte coming out but can't stop it. Even I hate me when I am like this. Make it stop.

I have decided that if I was disgustingly rich, I would live in the UK. Either northern Scotland or the Cornish coast. Although I have yet to see an ugly part of the UK, in pictures mind you, because we all know I am NOT disgustingly rich, just disgusting....and have never been overseas.

There is just so much history there. I have distant relatives there, maybe they are disgustingly rich and I could make myself indispensible to thier lives and happiness and they would let me leech off thier goodwill. humph..... I'd have to get over there first. That could be a problem.

I have my new fridge installed now. I love it. The fridge on top is devine. There is a design show I watch on the HGTV channel called "How NOt to Decorate" which stars two very gay scots men. Justin and Collin. Collin is my favorite, and his favorite saying always makes me giggle...."I am pitching a tent in my design panties". Well that is what my new fridge does for me. I tingle all over everytime I open the fridge door now. and no I am not being electricuted by bad wiring.

Your just jealous.

1 comment:

Conky said...

and why do u feel like u cant tell her to STEP OFF??? or tell them they will pay you the same as a laudromat would charge...? shit they both WORK for fucks sake....