I think the universe just shifted. My little sister is moving. I wish her all the best and I know that things will work out great for her. The best news was that the company she works for chose her to relocate over ladies that had worked there much longer. It's all about productivity these days, no such thing as loyalty. Sis, is and always has been a very productive person. She has worked her whole life, no laying around for her. Productive.
Robert and I are busy seeding crop. We are way behind our neighbours due to Roberts big tractor blowing an engine and needing a new one put in. But the good news is we have it back and it runs great. So we are both out there. I am seeding and Robert is tilling the fields ahead of me and filling the seed drill.
I might as well feel crappy in the tractor than in the fetal position on my bed, Robert says. He turns into a bit of a slave driver this time of the year. No sympathy at all. And then he sleeps the night through while I vomit my guts out and writhe in muscle pain agony. The steriods the Dr. gave me helped a bit but it was really just a different kind of crappy.
I would beg on bended knee for a night of uninterupted sleep. Anyday now they are going to figure out what is the matter with me.
The lilacs are blooming here and my shrubs are all flowering. I bought a couple of water plants for my pond on my birthday. Robert and I had an okay time. We were both very tired and it was very hot that day, neither of us enjoys really hot weather.
The calf with the broken leg gets its cast off on wednesday and our dog Riley, the chocolate lab has a terrible skin infection and will have to go along to the vets for antibiotics. great..... he is in his own self inflicted bug hell, he hates bugs and can't sit still if he can hear bugs. needless to say, it's summer in rural alberta and Riley gets no rest. hahahahaha
well I'm off to read a bit before I try for another nights sleep. wish me luck. I can certainly see why bad people use sleep deprivation as a for of torture.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sleep deprivation is truly maddening....i hope u can get some sleep....
USE NYQUIL!!!
Post a Comment