Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME !

And Bob.

Wow, another month gone by. I kept meaning to either post again or end my blog. I am finding it very hard to find uplifting things to write about lately and the negative tone my blog has taken of late makes me feel one dimensional. If you know what I mean.

So, let's catch up. The cows are out on pasture, our big tractor blew up and we have to replace the motor, being done as I speak. My John Deer lawn mower tractor blew up the first time I went to mow grass (it was 30 yrs old) hahahaha the big tractor is 37 years old. My god, let's not even start putting an age to everything. that is just too scarry. It looks like there should be lots of hay, with the rain and snow we had so far, and the pasture looks plentiful too. A few health problems with the cattle but nothing that a bullet to the head won't cure. FOR THEM NOT ME.

I had another needle in the eye on monday...ouch.... it is still swollen and red but we are going to edmonton anyway...I wouldn't want to miss out on supper at the keg for my birthday.
My family doctor finally put all my problems together and is now concerened that there is an underlying problem causing them all. So I have an appointment with an internal medicine specialist this month. What next ?

My pond is fixed and I am buying fish for it today. Hopefully the blue heron's don't find them too soon and we get a chance to enjoy them for the summer. (gold fish)

I am off to get ready for my special day, a movie, some greenhouse browsing and supper with friends. Yipee. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Love you all.

1 comment:

Conky said...

u dont look a day over 40!!! xo