Monday, April 30, 2007

And The Beat Goes On

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, What a month. It's been that long since I posted on my blog, but not because there wasn't anything new to write about, Oh heavens no, the reason was more that I needed that long to digest all the news.

Let's get the really important ones out of the way first.

I am, apparently, evil, spiteful, two faced and manipulative. You won't hear me arguing most of those slurs, but take into consideration from whom they have come. My sons girlfriend. Yes the same one I bent over backwards to help and comfort last summer through the whole abortion debacle. Against my heart wrenching desire to be a grandma, I remained neutral and drove the dam chit back and forth to appointments because she didn't want her mother to know. (she was 23 yrs. in case you were thinking badly of me) I listened to her dis my son, and cry and wail. She now says she hates my guts and wants my son and her to move away. (Yay !)

I , stupidly (apparently), gave Rob's old girlfriend his cell phone number one day when she showed up out here to visit with him. That's all I did. She couldn't get hold of him (cause he only has his phone on when he uses it) so she called his work (where he used to work) and they told her he didn't work there anymore but that his girlfriend worked in the Fort. So the witch drove all the way there and parked right beside Rob without noticing him and went in to ask his girlfriend where he was. She walked her out to their car and rapped on the window, then went back to work. Rob's car was parked right in front of the window of this restaurant for all the world to see and the two hours he spent talking to this old girlfriend in plain view, was ALL MY FAULT. Imagine that.

The current girlfriend dumped his ass after the old one left. He calls me from in front of the restaurant and his first words to me were, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING." but the ironic part was I got shit for giving her the phone number , but she never did get hold of him that way.

Well, whatever. I had a migraine headache for four days after that, that no drug would get rid of. At the doctors the next Monday , he says your blood pressure is up. what have you been doing. I explained that if he wants me to stay relaxed and keep my BP low he has to give me a note.

That's right a note from my doctor giving me permission to evict my son because he and his girlfriend are bad for my health. Sounds like a hell of an idea to me.

The worst part of all that is they made up, they are still living next door and my eye went blurry again.

Yes. My eye hemorrhaged again and I am back to having no vision in that eye. Which is very disappointing since I had that cancer drug injected into the eye and laser surgery on the retina the vision had repaired up to 54 % sight again. which was way better than the 10 % sight I had when it first happened last summer. So I called the specialist, like he told me to if such a thing happened and they gave me an emergency appointment. So I go tomorrow. My optometrist here in town, a very good one, took pictures to verify the bleeding and said that I will probably be looking at having more injections and laser surgery. But I should prepare myself for the inevitable loss of sight in that eye. All the surgeries will cause more blind spots. I already have one quarter (the upper inside-toward the bridge of my nose-of my vision from that eye that is a blind spot.) Now I am afraid this second incident will affect my drivers license.

I have had to quit doing certain things because I just can't see well enough. Sewing is one. I keep pricking my self with the needle and bleeding all over my fabric. My embroidery I am going to really miss. Cutting up veggies is dangerous work now. Reading really makes my right (good) eye tired but I refuse to give that favorite past time up until I am totally blind. and then I will learn to read braille.
I go to a liver specialist in Oct. and a Neurologist in Aug. (my fingers and upper legs are going numb and my finger nails are growing weirdly, which is sometimes caused by a nerve thing).
GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET.

So lets summarize: In the past year I have had:
* 2 superior branch retinal occlusions
* had to start taking an aspirin a day
* had to start taking Blood pressure meds. (minuscule dose)
* they took my hormone pills away and plunged me into menopause
* they found I have a severely fatty liver (nonalcoholic-nondiabtec caused)
* numb fingers and thighs (four years now)
*I walk 2 miles every day and do 30 minutes of weights every second day
* I have lost 30 lbs so far
* no sugar (because I might be pre-diabetic)
* no salt (bad for the Blood Pressure)
* no alcohol (even if I wanted a drink, I can't, to stressful for the liver)
*NO STRESS ( bad all the way around)
* no fat ( Robert has High cholesterol and we are on a low fat diet of fish,
veggies,fish, chicken breast and fish, did I mention fish.)
* have had my thyroid medication changed twice in one year , which
according to the doctor indicates that the thyroid gland is dead or dying
by this time next year I will most likely be relying on medication to
supply all the thyroxin to my body.
* AND at some point in my early childhood/adolescence I had Hepatitis A
(doctor says I would have been very ill and turned yellow even my eyes)
I don't remember anything like that but I was a tomboy and had a lot of
runs to the emergency room so maybe one of them was for that.
anyway I am immune now. So if I ever go to a tropical or third
world country I won't need to be vaccinated for that. Thew....what a load off my mind, cause you know how much Robert and I love to travel. hahahahahah

I would write more but my fingers are starting to cease up with arthritis and if I don't quit now I will have to take Ibprofin before I go to bed tonight.

I can always whine again another day. See ya.

1 comment:

Conky said...

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY CATHYYYYYY