Saturday, March 03, 2007

There's Probably a Pill for That.

Have you ever wondered if the Doctors we go to even know what the hell they are doing. Espescially when they write you out a perscription. What do they really know about that drug.

I am jumping through hoops right now to try a find a BP medication that does'nt leave me with side effects worse than the original problem I had. I mean honestly. The first one they gave me made me cough non stop until I gagged. Try doing that a couple dozens times a day for 5 months. Robert happened to mention the cough to the pharmacist while renewing the perscription and she told him that that particular drug was notorious for causing this cough. Went to see the doctor and he said oh, well you can't take that one then and gave me the one I am on now.

I had a headache for the first two weeks and then my hands and feet started swelling, even my gums and face. Constipation and bloating. yuk. I complained of course and now he has cut the dose in half. I AM suppose to try it for a week and see what happens. If nothing changes then I will have to try another drug. In the meantime I am PO.

Today when I woke up my hands were really swelled and my left ankle is swollen and very sore. Did I mention joint inflamation and soreness ....

ah crap, I'm going back to bed...

1 comment:

Conky said...

I think its a conspiracy...all linked to SUBWAY

Crafty bastards...............