Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Okay

I'm alright. Still alive, just got thrown for a bit of a loop with my Dr. results and am still processing what I learned. I go next week to discuss things in depth, so I will know more then. We will also find out if Roberts Cholesterol has gone down...

If you want to know what else has been happening, just re-read my last posting. Nothing ever changes on that front.

I have lobster face right now, that's right a bit too much sun and my face is beet red. Now when I have a hot flash and my face blushes, I look like I am choking to death, my face gets so red. hahahahaha...even a couple of people have commented. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"

The snow is slowly melting and the weather has warmed up a bit. Working the cattle over fairly regularly now, giving vaccinations and the like. Some of them got thier toenails trimmed this week, hence the sunburn. Outside for 16 hours straight. We had a picnic type lunch on the tail gate of the truck. Man was I beat that night. I think I was snoring before I actually got into bed. hahaha

2 comments:

Conky said...

snoring b4 actually falling aasleep...thats frightening hahahahhaa

Conky said...

how was the Drs appt?