I have found myself lately, faced with some decisions, I would much rather not have to make.
One of which is whether to continue to write this blog
Admittedly, I began this blog as a fun project, one I thought perhaps might make me a bit more approachable to my family and friends. If they could see the world through my eyes sort of thing.
However, it went off in a direction I did not mean for it to go, and I have been forced to face the bitter reality, that I do not have much of a life. Which is why I have so little positive happenings to write about. I wanted it to be an up beat, positive and chatty kind of place for us to meet and share stories, recipes and gossip. Boy, did I miss the mark. I am not in the right headspace right now.
So, with regret and a touch of relief I want to announce the closing of this blog.
I hope, if time and health allow, to construct a new blog space in the future. I will let you know the new address when it is up and running.
In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy a summer full of family, friends and fun.
Cathy
Like the song says: "Hello, can you hear me,
is anybody out there."
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear you. I often read your blog to see what is going on. I am just such a dunderhead that I never comment is all.
I find that with my blog as well, no comments...hmmm maybe its time to retire.
Kelly XOXO
Please be sure to email.
Pfffftttt.....
I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY...
Post a Comment